New at the Club
The Cincinnati Sports Club has partnered with HMR Weight Management to offer a program providing clinically significant weight loss outcomes. Regular weekly information sessions will be available at the Club to learn about the program, product sampling and Q&A. This is a no obligation learning session.
Weekly Informational Sessions
(begin the week of Feb. 6)
- Monday at noon
- Tuesday at 6pm
- US News & World Report ranks HMR as the #1 Fast Weight Loss Diet. The ranking was based on both short and long-term weight-loss ratings.
- HMR Weight Management has been around for over 35 years and has published data showing reductions in hypertension, diabetes, and degenerative joint disease.
- The program is based around group coaching, physical activity, accountability, and structured diet and nutrition.
- Healthy Solutions is more than just a “diet”, the high intensity lifestyle intervention program helps people lose weight, become more active and live a healthy lifestyle. It’s time to try the weight-loss program that’s trusted by physicians across the country. With HMR foods, lifestyle education, coaching and medical support – you’ll get results quickly and never go hungry!
- Feel full, with satisfying weight-loss shakes, entrees, vegetables and fruits.
- Get complete nutrition, including essential protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Save money while losing weight by spending less on groceries and restaurant foods.
- Stay on your weight management plan with easy-to-prepare, portion-controlled foods.
HMR is a weight loss option utilizing meal replacement and group education emphasizing the 5 keys to success.
- This program achieves proven outcomes. Average weight loss is 47lbs in 12 weeks and 66lbs at 26 weeks
- Phase 1 average 13 weeks and includes a 90 weekly minute class
- Clients pay for food weekly (during meeting) and pay for program fees monthly
- 5 Keys – attend weekly, daily record data, physical activity, meal replacements, fruits & veggies (3 shakes, 2 meals, 5 fruits & veggies)
- Phase 2 is 60 minute weekly class with 50% attrition into Phase 2. Most stay about a year in this maintenance phase. Less meal replacement in Phase 2
- Products – shakes, bars, soups, entrees, etc. can be purchased by anyone at the café
For more information about the program, please visit www.hmrprogram.com, email email@example.com or contact Phil Norton at 527-4000.