Nature of Work: This full time management position works primarily with programs for children 12 and under. The position oversees all aspects of the Children's Center for ages 8 weeks - 12 years as well as swim lessons, swim team, birthday parties, seasonal day camps, Kids Night In, and other events. Develop, implement and manage youth programs that encourage member usage. This individual will be part of the management team.
Example of basic duties:
• Hire, educate, schedule, supervise, train and evaluate staff to provide outstanding service.
• Event programming
• Customer billing
• Maintain annual department budget
Knowledge and Skills:
• Previous experience managing and working with children 8 weeks - 12 years old
• Must be a leader with strong work ethic
• Ability to coach, motivate, educate and manage others. Knowledgeable of general management theories and their implementation, i.e. Situational Leadership, Motivational Theories, Goal Setting Theory, etc.
• Ability to manage efficiently within budget restraints while delivering excellent customer service.
• Willingness to improve professionally and stay updated through experience and continuing education.
• Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
In order to be considered, candidates must submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The nationally recognized Cincinnati Sports Club, locally owned and operated, has been serving the eastside for nearly 30 years. We provide a beautifully maintained facility, friendly, helpful staff and a warm welcoming environment to enjoy the pleasure of living an active life. Our business has experienced steady growth and is guided by a strong culture that is customer focused, numbers driven and people oriented.Management staff has health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability plan, 401(k) matching retirement plan, vacation, sick and holiday pay, education reimbursement, access to an employee assistance program, incentive-based pay and annual bonus plan. As an employee of the Cincinnati Sports Club you will have full use of our 15 acre/100,000 square foot upscale health and fitness facility including indoor track, indoor and outdoor fitness training areas, indoor and outdoor pools, Pilates, yoga, spinning, group fitness classes, racquet sports, basketball, poolside happy hours and more. Full time staff are provided a complimentary family membership.