The Kids Club Life
Being a kid is a lot of fun at the Club. It’s like having a second backyard where you can make friends, learn new exercises, have kids-only parties, and run free with room to roam. But it’s also an exciting place to spend time as a family, whether it’s through fitness classes or fun social events together. We’re dedicated to helping all children live an ACE life at the Club: Active, Connected, and Engaged.
Our activities are created to teach kids how to balance recreation with education, and how to build healthy habits they can carry on as lifetime skills.
- Fitness Instruction. Our team designs a unique exercise schedule to help kids learn about fitness and improve capabilities as they age. It’s jam-packed with classes like the Ninja Obstacle Course, Youth Boot Camps, and Water X Adventure for kids aged 5-12, while Bubbles, Beats and Balance helps 3-4 year olds develop better learning and motor functions. None of these classes require registration, and drop-ins are encouraged. Click Here for class schedule and select the Kids Category.
- Sports & Swim Lessons. The CSC youth instructor team is the best in the city at helping kids be their best. Squash and Tennis Lessons teach about gameplay dynamics and proper form on the courts, while Swim Lessons are a year-round opportunity for swimmers of all skill levels to improve in the water. We also partner with Dance Concepts Studios to offer ballet, tap, jazz, and hip-hop Dance Lessons for 3-year olds to fourth graders.
Fun Retreats & Parties
The CSC is the place to be for kids who like fun celebrations and action-packed playtime together. From themed day camps and socials in the gym, to kids-only parties on weekdays and weekend night, the kids might just have the most fun schedule in the facility.
- Weekend Socials. Some are an hour-long activity featuring sports and fitness, while others -- like the Scooter Social in the rec gym -- are simply fun, silly playtime together. They’re always free, with food and refreshments served at every social. Keep an eye on the weekly and monthly schedules for upcoming dates.
- Nighttime Retreats. When mom and dad need time to themselves, Parents Day Out is an opportunity to spend time away while we play games and eat pizza. Kids Night In is very similar; every Friday from 6pm-11pm and Saturday from 5pm-10pm, we hang out, play more games, and eat more pizza with movie time and pajamas in the beset no-parents party around. Member registration available on the Member App.
- Holiday Kids Camp. When school is closed for holidays, Kids Camp is in session. It’s a daytime retreat from 9am-4pm featuring a holiday-specific learning opportunities, playtime on the indoor field, and games and snacks in the Children’s Center. Click here to view the full schedule for this year.
- Summer Camp. Adventure awaits every curious kid at CSC Summer Camps, which run from May through August. Half-day and full-day camps bring exciting themes featuring in-house “field trips” to planetariums, puppet shows, gardening experts and more, while add-ons like tennis and swim lessons only enhance the experience. Click here for the full schedule of camp themes and additional details.
Active Family Time
Aside from fitness and social activities specifically for kids, the Club offers plenty of opportunities for family time. From social events to all-ages fitness classes, each week brings a diverse schedule of programs for new experiences together.
- Family Fitness Classes. The weekly fitness schedule provides many active classes that families can take together. Options include toddler-focused programs that introduce new movements and develop on motor skills, instructional sessions that help kids learn new sports, and exercise classes that focus on proper exercise techniques and good lifestyle habits. Click here to something you love and improve your family’s health in a fun way.
- Weekly Happy Hours. Every Friday evening, the Club hosts a family-focused Happy Hour from 5:30pm to 8:30pm with free food, music, and fun activities for both kids and adults. In the winters, the indoor field hosts bounce houses and family-themed programs, while the adult-only Staircase Lounge hosts live music featuring local musicians. In the summer, we head to the pool for some fun in the sun for water slides and outdoor activities. It’s the perfect celebration to end the week, and one of the most popular events on the schedule.
- Birthday Parties. The CSC is your one-stop destination for birthday parties and family gatherings. Whether you’re hosting a gathering inside or outdoors at the pool, our party planners will help you plan activities ranging from inflatables, ninja obstacle courses, rec gym activities, tumbling room time, pizza orders, and more. We’ll even manage the setup and breakdown so you don’t have to lift a finger. Look for a birthday party brochure at the front desk for more information.